Thursday, June 13, 2013

Upcoming Movies...

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately. Thankfully Bill Silvia has had my back. I am in the middle of a kitchen remodel and it is an absolute time killer. I may be too busy to post for a couple more weeks because we seem to be chronically adding projects to the to-do list. Anyone who has ever done a remodel of any kind probably knows exactly what I'm talking about. In the meantime, for those who haven't already seen them, here are some upcoming movie trailers-- there are more than a few here that I'd like to see myself.

Kick Ass 2 (International Trailer)

Despicable Me 2


Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

300: Rise of an Empire


Blodeuedd said...

Damn it looks good

William Silvia said...

I found the Percy Jackson trailer interesting as a remake of Jason and the Argonauts with both Nathan Fillion and Anthony Head in what may be as little as cameo roles. The trailer was enough to sell me on it, though.

Kick-Ass 2 I'm curious about (I don't believe there was a sequel to the comic) and will probably watch. The rest, I'm not so sure about. Maybe The Hobbit just because it's the kind of movie I would watch and I'm going to the theatre more often lately.

SQT said...

I'm definitely interested in Kick-Ass 2. The first one was so demented, but I loved it. Plus I'm really curious to see how the Jim Carrey character plays out. I haven't yet seen the first Percy Jackson, so I'll have to watch that and see if I want to move on to the next one. I'm also on board for the next Hunger Games. That's one I can see with my daughter (who is a huge fan).

Right now I have my fingers crossed that I'll have a chance to see Man of Steel soon. So excited for that.

Maurice Mitchell said...

The only movie on this list I'm looking forward to is "Hunger Games 2" although Jim Carrey looks hilarious in KA2.

Robert L. Lopez said...

We have been busy on our show. As big fans of Sci-fi/Fantasy/Action/Adventure we love to showcase our indie work. Check it out @