Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a blog meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming books.

This week's WoW selection is:

Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Date: July 16, 2013
Pages: 304

Sawyer Dodd has it all. She's a star track athlete, choir soloist, and A-student. And her boyfriend is the handsome all-star Kevin Anderson. But behind the medals, prom pictures, and perfect smiles, Sawyer finds herself trapped in a controlling, abusive relationship with Kevin. When he dies in a drunk-driving accident, Sawyer is secretly relieved. She's free. Until she opens her locker and finds a mysterious letter signed by "an admirer" and printed with two simple words: "You're welcome."


This just sounds too creepy good to pass up!

17 comments:

speculatef said...

Woah! I love the cover, love the blurb, I want it **now** lol. It sounds amazing, thanks for sharing!


Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
Check out what I'm waiting on!

Alyssa (Reader's Refuge) said...

Wow! You're right about the creepy! I love it. The title is twisted, the cover is twisted, and the premise is twisted. lol My kind of book. Great pick!

My WoW

Divergent Gryffindor said...

Thanks for sharing, but this isn't really my type of read. Mysteries are just creepy for me:))
Hey, check this out! :D
Review: Losing It
Waiting on Wednesday

Martina Koleva said...

I love the sound of this one and I would love to read it when it comes out. I really want it. Great pick and I hope you enjoy reading it too.
Come check out my WOW post.

Laura @Bookish Treasures said...

It sounds very mysterious and interesting :)

My WoW

Sharon ObsessionwithBooks said...

I am sooo excited for this book!

A nice pick :) My WoW

Bookish said...

Great choice! I preordered this one as soon as I heard about it - can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

My WoW!

Bob Milne said...

Simple, but creepy - sounds interesting.

Here's my WOW

Kathleen said...

This book sounds really twisted, but in a good way for the reader!

Kat
www.katsbookbuzz.net

Charles Gramlich said...

wow, love that blurb.

Maria said...

This does sound good! And creepy!

Here's my WoW

Lizzy said...

Whaaat, the suspense is already too much for me! I'll have to add this one to my list. Great pick :)

Tribute Books Mama said...

Sounds like a good thriller.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday_24.html

Diayll Sales said...

This sounds pretty wicked. I love a good mystery with a lot of twists and turns. Must add this one to the TBR pile!

My WoW

New Follower,
Diayll@Mother/Gamer/Writer

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

So creepy and mysterious! :D Can't wait.

Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh I love that song. ;) Thanks for sharing this one!

Dragana Mitrovic said...

I haven't heard about Truly, Madly, Deadly before but summary alone is giving me the creeps. I'm not sure if I will be reading it, I hate relationships where boyfriend tries to control your every move. I've been in one long time ago and it's not pretty. But I hope you enjoy it. :)
Check out what I am waiting for this Wednesday...