Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Orbit Books is Calling This the "Best Book Trailer You'll Ever See..."

I'm not sure it's the "best," but the book looks pretty good. Black Feathers by Joseph D'Lacey

Black Feathers is a modern fantasy set in two epochs: the Black Dawn, a time of environmental apocalypse, and generations into the future in its aftermath, the Bright Day.

In each era, a child undertakes a perilous journey to find a dark messiah known as The Crowman. In their hands lies the fate of the planet as they attempt to discover whether The Crowman is our saviour… or the final incarnation of evil.

5 comments:

Bob Milne said...

Great trailer for a great book - just finished it over the weekend, and should have a review up this week.

SQT said...

Oh- good to know!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Well...I've missed this one somewhere along the way. Does look like a good read, but I don't know about the 'best' trailer thing. But not bad. Thank you!

Charles Gramlich said...

Definitely makes the book look intriguing. Don't know if it'll make me buy it or not. I'm rather immune to these kinds of things.

Dragana Mitrovic said...

Love the trailer, although I have seen better. Still got Black Feathers on my to-review pile but I hope to read it soon. :)