Monday, November 26, 2012

A Hiatus-- Sort of....

I never know if I should mention that I'm taking time off from blogging. Does anyone really pay that much attention to what another blogger is doing?

Anyway. I've been struggling to keep up with my posting over the last couple of weeks (mostly due to Thanksgiving) and tomorrow I have to report for jury duty. Ugh. Needless to say I may not be able to post anything for a week or so, and my posting may be sparse until after the Christmas holiday. Don't give up on me though. I'll try to get back to regular blogging as soon as I can.

~SQT

13 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I can't rally say have fun at jury duty, so I will just say I will see you when you get back :)

Jamie Gibbs said...

Hope you enjoy your time off (minus jury duty). We'll hold the fort and be waiting with a cup of tea when you get back :)

Jamie

SQT said...

Aw, you guys are the best.

Antonakis said...

Don't worry and take your time. We'll miss you but we'll be here waiting for your next post! ;)

Maria said...

Ugh on the Jury Duty but hopefully it won't be too long or too boring!
We'll be here when you get back:)

Charles Gramlich said...

Luck with jury duty. I got called but managed to get it postponed until summer.

Michael Offutt, Speculative Fiction Author said...

I hope the case you're covering is an interesting one.

The Curmudgeon said...

And, whatever you do, don't post from the jury room! Courts are getting pretty darn touchy about that these days.

Liesel K Hill said...

Great reviews last week. Hope you come back soon! :D

ediFanoB said...

Of course people pay attention when a blog goes on hiatus.
But I think most people do not write a comment.

Thank you for information. As I follow your blog on google reader I will know when you are back.

Elfy said...

Jury duty, yuk! Hope I don't have to do it again anytime soon. Hope to see you back soon.

SQT said...

Woo hoo! Got excused from jury duty! Apparently I wasn't needed. Not complaining. Still behind on blogging though...

Thanks everyone for your comments. It's nice to know that I'm not just blogging into some internet wilderness.

Nina @ Death Books and Tea said...

You got excused :) You definitely aren't blogging to a wilderness- I really enjoy your posts (especially Waiting on Wednesdays. You pick great stuff).