Monday, January 16, 2012

Fantasy Writing Contest at Fantasy Faction-- Coming Soon!


Fantasy Faction is launching a fantasy writing contest on February 1, 2012 and wanted to get the word out.

This is a wonderful contest that looks to put undiscovered talent in an anthology alongside authors like Mark Lawrence, Myke Cole, Jon Sprunk, Michael J. Sullivan, Adrian Tchaikovsky and others. There are six spots available in the anthology as well as cash prizes being offered. You can find the rules for submissions HERE.

Get your stories polished up and ready to go!

5 comments:

Jamie (Mithril Wisdom) said...

I'm looking forward to the FF anthology - it's going to be an epic tome. Good luck to all the entrants!

Allison said...

Thanks for this link! I'm definitely interested.

Elfy said...

This is a great initiative by the folks at Fantasy Faction. I'd love to enter, I have an idea, but I just have to hang a plot on it and then there's the challenge of keeping it all self contained and under the word limit.

SQT said...

@Elfy-- I'm kind of in the same boat. I have a partially written story that needs to be expanded but still contained within the word limit. I don't know if I can do it in two weeks. Maybe though... Still, it's a great opportunity.

Jim Haley said...

@SQT - I believe you can submit stories for consideration until June, so you wouldn't have to have it completed by the opening date of Feb 1.