Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

This blog meme is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine

My Waiting on Wednesday selection is: Fate's Edge by Ilona Andrews (I LOVE this series)
Publication Date: Nov 29, 2011
384 pages
Ace Books

Audrey Callahan left behind her life in the Edge, and she's determined to stay on the straight and narrow. But when her brother gets into hot water, the former thief takes on one last heist and finds herself matching wits with a jack of all trades...

Kaldar Mar-a gambler, lawyer, thief, and spy-expects his latest assignment tracking down a stolen item to be a piece of cake, until Audrey shows up. But when the item falls into the hands of a lethal criminal, Kaldar realizes that in order to finish the job, he's going to need Audrey's help...

12 comments:

Tia said...

This book sounds great and action packed! Good pick! New follower stopping by!

My WoW

Sharon said...

I love the Kate Daniels series so will have to try this sometime soon, it sounds great.

My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice week :)

Nina @ Death Books and Tea said...

Never heard of this series...but looks interesting. I'll check it out at some point.
Enjoy life
Nina @ Death Books and Tea

Kat said...

I still have this series in my TBR pile, but I love the Kate Daniels series :)

Here's my WOW pick.

Kat
Wit and Sin

Charles Gramlich said...

What caught my attention was "Gambler, "LAWYER" and thief? lol. Interesting.

Sally Sapphire said...

Hmm, I'm new to this series, but it definitely looks worth checking out!

Here's my WOW for this week.

Sash and Em said...

hadn't heard of this one but will definitely check out.

new follower

Our WoW

Hafsah @ IceyBooks said...

Hmm, haven't heard of this one, but it sounds pretty suspenseful. Great pick :D

Here's mine

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i've heard her books are excellent!! great pick!

Goldilox said...

I need to read this darn series! I LOVE KAte Daniels so I have no idea why I haven't read this yet. Here's my WOW: http://goldiloxandthethreeweres.blogspot.com/search/label/Waiting%20on%20Wednesday

Enter my giveaway while you're there!

Goldilox :)

Cristina said...

OOh This book sounds amazing. I must look into the series.
http://www.alaskanbookcafe.com/

Tribute Books Mama said...

Sounds like an exciting read.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday_31.html