Wednesday, May 04, 2011

"Transformers 3: Dark Side of the Moon" Trailer

Now that Michael Bay has admitted "Transformers 2" was crap...


"The real fault with [Transformers 2] is that it ran into a mystical world," he explains. "When I look back at it, that was crap. The writers' strike was coming hard and fast. It was just terrible to do a movie where you've got to have a story in three weeks."
He adds, "I was prepping a movie for months where I only had 14 pages of some idea of what the movie was. It's a BS way to make a movie, do you know what I'm saying?"


Dare we hope this might be any better?

5 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

We've seen the first two and will most likely see this one as well. :) Thanks for the trailer!

John Dax said...

I have no shame. As such, I'll be able to watch this movie guilt free. I'm not really sure what to make of that.

SQT said...

Oh. Make no mistake....I'll be seeing it too!

Jack said...

I didn't see either of the others, but a lot of this was filmed right near my office. Obviously no skyscrapers were harmed in the making of this movie, but there were some realistic looking pavement piles and smashed cars set up for the actual non-CGI portions of the movie-making magic.

VeryAware.com said...

The words “awful,” “atrocious,” and “abysmal” don’t come close to describing TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON.