Wednesday, December 08, 2010

"I Am Number Four" Trailer

Plot Summary: Three are dead. Who is Number Four? D.J. Caruso ("Eagle Eye," "Disturbia") helms an action-packed thriller about an extraordinary teen, John Smith (Alex Pettyfer), who is a fugitive on the run from ruthless enemies sent to destroy him. Changing his identity, moving from town to town with his guardian Henri (Timothy Olyphant), John is always the new kid with no ties to his past. In the small Ohio town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected, life-changing events—his first love (Dianna Agron), powerful new abilities and a connection to the others who share his incredible destiny.


4 comments:

mcgriffmusings said...

Just when I thought I couldn't get anymore pysched! LOL

Another tidbit - this is just the first book of the Lorien Legacies series so I cannot wait to read the others!!

SQT said...

I gotta get this. I'm definitely interested now.

Stephanie M. Lorée said...

It really concerns me how much advertising this movie/book is getting. I think it's important that people realize that this series is part the project of James Frey, who took advantage of young writer. Check out the wiki link controversy. There are also NYT articles out there to read about the unethical practices and "fiction factory" Mr. Frey has created.

The movie looks awesome. I was disappointed when I found out about this stuff myself, but I've boycotted things for less. I hope people will take the time to read and make their own decision.

SQT said...

Stephanie-- I hadn't heard. I'll check it out. Thanks.