Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I'm a Gettin' There...

I feel so flaky. I mean to post something and then I get distracted and.... Well, you know. I'm finishing up a very cool zombie-themed book (they're all the rage you know) and I plan on getting the review up by tomorrow. I just know that I'll be up until two in the morning if I try to do it now. I can be a slooooow writer sometimes. In the meantime. How about an experiment? Remember the post I had up about the pictures that drew a bunch a traffic to the blog? Well, let's see how another pretty lady affects my numbers. It's a bit cynical I know. But hey, I have postage to pay for....

7 comments:

Jamie Gibbs said...

Lol, it's devious idea. I love it :P I think I might try that out on my blog, hehe.

For the record, I came here from my GReader subscription, not googling Return-era Leia :P

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I came for the reading, I'll stay for the photos!

Charles Gramlich said...

I'll be interested in seeing the results of your experiment!

furiousBall said...

I'm sorry... did you blog anything, the boobies, they enchant me

SQT said...

Jamie-- is that like saying you read Playboy for the articles? :)

Alex-- I'll take that.

Charles-- I'll keep you posted. I need to see a trend before I come to any conclusions.

FB-- Funny...you sound just like my husband.

Sullivan McPig said...

I'm very interested in the results too. I dare bet a lot of Star Wars nerds manage to find this post ;-p

Steve Malley said...

Carrie Fisher says Princess Leia killed her sex life-- every guy wanted the hair-buns or the Jabbakini, not the writer of Postcards From the Edge.

But then, who cares? It's Princess-freaking-Leia in her awesome jabbakini!! :p