Sunday, December 13, 2009

ZZzzzzzzzz

I feel like Garfield. If you don't know what I mean, just look at his eyes. See how they're about 3/4th's of the way closed? That's me. I caught a cold and it's been making me really sleepy. Or maybe it's the cold medicine. I can't tell the difference. Either way, I've done very little over the last two days other than sit on the couch reading or sleeping. Not that that's a bad thing... or it wouldn't be if I was doing it just because I felt like being lazy. Anyway, I hate to let the blog sit for too long, but it's getting too late to work up a decent post, so I'm going to the perennial fall-back post. The giveaway. Head on over to my GIVEAWAY PAGE and check out the newest short story collection I have up for grabs. I don't have any zombie bunnies this time-- but it's still worth checking out. I'll be back to regular programming soon-- I'm already feeling better.

4 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

I hope you feel better soon.
And I bought the Killer Bunnies book btw and loved it!

Charles Gramlich said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Jimmy G. Smith said...

If anyone is looking for a good read to go along with the ones listed in the Book give away, I just finished reading a book by a new author named Zachary T. M. Schmitz. He authored the first book of a fantasy series called "The Auslesen Seven." The first installment is subtitled "In the Lang of the Unicorn."
I had a great time reading it and I sugest it to anyone else who loves fantasy, especially fantasy that can incorporate Dragons, greek gods, AND really huge battle scenes. I got it for a great deal at Barnes and Noble when he first came out. I Can't wait for the rest of the series!

Steve Malley said...

Feel better, you!! :D