Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Contest Glitch--- Dark Void & Mirrorscape

I'm not sure what happened, but the forms I used for my Dark Void and Mirrorscape contests had stopped working and they were deleted from the site I get my forms from. I think I may have logged in incorrectly somehow -- so the error is mine. What that means is that I need anyone who had entered the contests to re-enter their information into the forms I have reposted on the contest posts. I have to go on the honor system regarding the Dark Void contest, so if you had answered the question on the page for an extra entry, please just put a +3 in the entry form so I know to add extra entries for you. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience. I will not throw out any multiple entries for these contests (as longs as we're not talking many, many entries). I just want to make sure that everyone who entered has a chance to win their prizes.

No comments: