Friday, October 23, 2009

Winners! "Fantasy Firsts"

Oh my goodness! Blogger is finally working again. I tried to put up a post yesterday and kept getting an error message. I hope everyone else had some better luck. Let me get this Friday started by announcing the winners of the "Fantasy Firsts" contest featuring Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson-- with each of three winners receiving a copy of The Eye of the World and Mistborn. And the winners are-- Linda George (Napa, Ca), Manchu Ravi (Ontario, Canada) and Jake Lsewhere (Chittenango, NY) Congrats! Hope you enjoy your books.


Stewart Sternberg said...

For people interested in the Robert Jordan series, the author's work has recently been serialized in comic book form. I think by marvel. If you look you'll also find illustrated versions of the Riftwars as well as some of the Anita Blake stories. Plus Butcher wrote the script for a comic book Dresden files.

Just so you know.

Charles Gramlich said...

Hurrah for the winners.