Monday, September 07, 2009

Winners! Pick Your Sequel Contest

Gosh, I'm late again! I'm such a flake these days. I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Now that I have to get the kids back in school, I can't lounge around eating barbecue. Darn! So, to ease me back into the business of blogging, I have randomly picked the winners of my "Pick Your Sequel" contest and they are: The winner of a copy of Vanished by Kat Richardson is Dawn Miers, Hominy OK and the winner of a copy of Enigma by C. F. Bentley is Craig Scott, Auckland, New Zealand Congrats to the winners!

5 comments:

Michelle G said...

Congrats winners and Happy Reading!!

M

Charles Gramlich said...

Congrats!

Craig said...

Thanks soooo much for running the competition. I look forward to reading it.

Dawn M. said...

Cool! I've been looking forward to this one. Can't wait to read it. :0)

Thank you so much!

Nick said...

Congratulations!

http://nickleshi.blogspot.com