Sunday, September 13, 2009

Discombobulated...

You ever have those times when you feel like you're going 20 different directions but getting nothing done? That's where I'm at. I hate to neglect the blog, but I know we all have times when other things take priority-- and I know I have wonderful people who comment here who understand when those times pop up. Since I am feeling scattered right now I'm going to throw up a contest and I'll probably put up a few more this week since I have a lot of duplicates going on in my book collection. It's no substitute for decent blog content-- I know that. But I'm sure a week will be all I need to get myself back in gear. To start the week... The Bell at Sealey Head by Patricia McKillip An "elegant" (Library Journal) fantasy from the World Fantasy Award- winning author of Solstice Wood Sealey Head is a small town on the edge of the ocean, a sleepy place where everyone hears the ringing of a bell no one can see. On the outskirts of town is the one truly great house, Aislinn House, where the aged Lady Eglantyne lies dying, and where the doors sometimes open not to its own dusty rooms, but to the wild majesty of a castle full of knights and princesses... To enter, just add your information into the form below and I will randomly pick a winner by Monday September 28th. (All information entered into the form will be discarded after the contest and I guarantee it will remain confidential). Go ahead and enter multiple times! What the heck. ;) Open everywhere! Good luck! **contest closed**

4 comments:

makeart said...

We all have those weeks, even months. You can only do your best. Your readers will still be here when the dust settles. :-)

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm in.

Steve Malley said...

I have a bit of that too at the moment. Also wrestling with the time-suck that is Mafia Wars...
(shakes head at his own folly)

SQT said...

Steve-- oh yeah, Mafia Wars takes up way too much time. But right now, it is a much needed stress reliever.