Friday, August 28, 2009

Winners! "Winds of Dune" String Bag & Book Contest

I'm soooo overdue on ending this contest-- so I apologize for that. But I did take entries right up until the very end, so more people did get a chance to win. Anyway, I have randomly chosen the 5 winners of this contest. The two grand prize winners will receive signed copies of "Winds of Dune" by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson as well as the string bags, and three second place winners will receive just the strings bags. The two first place winners of the signed books and string bags are: Nancy Sharpe of Lakeland, FL and Robert Williams of Cincinnati, OH And the three winners of the string bags are: Bruce Golden of San Diego, CA 92124 Mishel Zabala of Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Amanda Makepeace of Watkinsville, Georgia Thanks to everyone who entered. I'll be more timely with future contests-- I promise!

2 comments:

makeart said...

Awesome! Thanks a bunch!! Perfect for carrying books and mail on my errands.


~Amanda

RD Williams said...

Oh cool! Thank you so much. I look forward to adding this book to my collection. :)