Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Is There a Twelve Step Program For This?

It's official. I'm a computer junkie. My internet was down all day today. Something about a car.. and an accident.. I don't know the details. I called three times to see when the internet would be restored. To my credit, they said I was much nicer than most people who were calling. I literally don't know what to do with myself when I don't have computer access. At least I didn't drag my kids to Starbucks so I could log on. I would have done that tomorrow...

3 comments:

RD Williams said...

No internet...for an entire night?...

EMERGENCY!! :P

I know the feeling. Sitting there going "I could check my...oh it's down....I could...no, it's down." hehe

Though, the last time the internet went down, I just sat there and worked on a short story. Of course, that involved the computer too...just didn't need to be online. LOL

Charles Gramlich said...

My net was down for a while too. I got a bit antsy but it came back up pretty soon.

drey said...

OMG!!! O_O

I'm online wayyyyyy too much already, don't know what I'd do if my internet went down. Cry, probably. =P