Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Book Trailer: The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan (Plus a Sneak Peek)

I just got this book to review and I'm really looking forward to it. I wonder if Del Toro's writing will be as atmospheric as his movies... For a sneak peek at the book (released today) go HERE. ((Quick note-- the book trailer contains language that is not safe for work...))


Charles Gramlich said...

I'm always leary of movie makers writing books but this one I may have to check out. Looks intersting.

Avery DeBow said...

I'm with Charles. Makes me uneasy when they tromp into our territory.

I do like the line, "...take away anything funny about it."

SQT said...

I like Gueillermo Del Toro and I'm curious to see if the book is as atmospheric as his movies. I don't mind a crossover if it's good.