Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Winners! World of Warcraft: Arthas: Rise of the Lich King

I have randomly picked 5 winners to receive a copy of "World of Warcraft: Arthas: Rise of the Lich King" and they are: Anna, from Too Many Annas Paul W. King (via email) Tesh from Tish, Tosh, Tesh Debs Desk and Richard Iger (via email) Congrats everyone! Be sure to send me your snail mail addresses so I can forward them to the publisher. Thanks to everyone who entered.


Tesh said...

What a great way to celebrate the middle of the week! Many thanks! I've only been marginally interested in WoW lore, but this is the book that will probably push me neck deep into the storyline.

I've been looking for some more good books lately. Now, to devour Arthas, and move on to some of your other recommendations. Thanks again! (I've sent you my address.)

Anna said...

Woooo! So excited!

furiousBall said...

winner, winner chicken dinner

Asara Dragoness said...

Yay, congrats everyone! :)
I'll hopefully have my review done soon, SQT! I'll email you as soon as it's done. Promise!