Monday, March 23, 2009

So a quick survey?

It is probably a stupid question to ask, but indulge me. I have been running “The Artist Corner” for two months or somewhere around that time and though I have had tremendous fun with it, I want to know whether you, the readers, get a kick out of it all. Being a busy individual myself I don’t have the time, fortitude and nimble fingers to comment on every post, every blog and so on. This can be applied to the majority of bloggers, but it also leaves those, who write and post on blogs a bit clueless, whether their material is received well or whether it is boring like watching paint dry. So the question stands:
Do you enjoy having a weekly feature interview about art? ~and~ Would like it to continue?

9 comments:

KP said...

I always like reading through the art post but then I was an art major in college. Not that I ever was able to use said degree but the cover art on books is something that will draw me to an author.

SQT said...

I like the art features. I don't always comment-- and I should. But I'm afraid that's the way it is sometimes with blogging. I get frustrated too when I put a lot of effort into a post and no one comments but I'm told that's pretty common. I go look at Fantasy Book Critic or Pat's Fantasy Hotlist when I'm feeling bad. Robert especially puts a lot of effort into his blog and there aren't always a lot of comments. That's why I throw in pop culture stuff-- people seem to like to chime in on that. But that doesn't mean they don't appreciate everything else.

furiousBall said...

I love 'em!

Fantasy Dreamer said...

I like the art features. I'm just an admirer of art, no real credential in the art world.

I don't usually comment a lot, but I should. Feel bad about that because all of you do put a lot work into your posts.

Kendall said...

I enjoy art-related posts, but (blush) these days don't comment much on blogs.

daydream said...

Thanks. I am not accusing people of not comenting, because this means I will accuse myself as well, but I need to know whether this is a desirable feature or not. If not then I would redirect my time and effort else where you know with all those daily chores. :)

pussreboots said...

Yes and yes.

Best Fantasy and Science Fiction said...

I always enjoy reading the artist interviews, especially when I have never seen their artwork nor heard of them prior. Keep it up!

Mishel said...

I really enjoy the art posts you do, especially when each one is so different in style! I hope you continue them (=