Monday, November 10, 2008

You Ever Have One of Those Days....

...when you get 2 hours of sleep due to a bout of insomnia but you can't sleep in because you have to take the kids to school and you agreed to volunteer in the classroom and you already arranged for your daughter to have a play-date with her friend and that results in a lengthy session of Rock Band in which you have to listen to two 8 year-old girls loudly trying to sing "Mississippi Queen" and "Orange Crush" while you try to shake of the jitters from ingesting too much Red Bull? Yeah me too. I can't think of a friggin' thing to post about.... other than the lamentable fact that both my daughter and her friend are tone deaf. I need to video tape the next play-date. And think of something to post about.

3 comments:

RD Williams said...

Oh, sounds like you had one of those wonderful days*voice oozes sarcasm*.

Just think, it could worse... don't ask me how though.

furiousBall said...

you might be in the same boat i was a couple weeks ago, when i was about ready to hire a sniper to take me down with a tranq gun

Charles Gramlich said...

Ha, I got two more hours of sleep than you did. I still don't feel rested.