Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Just Do It!

Please don't make all the suffering I have gone through this voting season be for nothing. VOTE! If I have to sift through all the political ads, the debates, the non-stop political commentary and the blog posts out there, then please, make it mean something and VOTE! I don't care if you think your candidate is destined to lose or if he's destined to win by a landslide-- and neither should you. VOTE! Remember, you're not allowed to complain about the winner if you don't VOTE! My daughter wants to go with me to VOTE today so I'm going to take her with me before school to cast my ballot. It would make my day if everyone who VOTES today would leave a comment here just to let me know you made it to the polls. Happy VOTING everyone. And remember. After today, it's finally over.

7 comments:

RD Williams said...

I agree 100%. The process only works if we ALL vote.

Virginia Lady said...

Well, we hope it will be over. Remember the last election? :-) I'll be voting. Never missed one yet.

lysrian said...

I voted and it only took about 40 minutes. Not too bad considering the news reports of it taking hours~

Charles Gramlich said...

Heading out this evening for it.

SQT said...

Just got back from the voting booth. :)

The Curmudgeon said...

Oh, I voted. Like lysrian, it took me 40 minutes -- but that never happened to me before. And I always vote.

Of course, I always complain, too....

Steve Malley said...

Thank you for that!

Our elections here are on Saturday, and for the first time I get to participate!!