Monday, September 01, 2008

One More Day.....

For those of you not in the U.S., you may not know that it's a holiday weekend here. Yep, a three day weekend. Those are the best aren't they? So that means I am in drink-wine-and-stay-up-late mode and I am feeling too ditsy to come up with a good post right now. Bad sci-fi blogger! I got about half-way through a book review (John Scalzi-- who is great btw) and had to pack it in for fear that I would be unable to capably proofread the post before bed. Yeah, you want me to review your book don't you? I do have some ideas floating around in my head and I'll try to get back on track here soon. I just prefer being sober when I write-- fewer run on sentences that way. Anyway, I hope the rest of you are having a good weekend and to those in the path of Hurricane Gustav, stay safe!

2 comments:

furiousBall said...

good for you, we all need to have stay up late drinking wine time!

Steve Malley said...

Was it the Dead Kennedies who sang, "Too Drunk to Blog"??