Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Supposedly this template is fixed.....

I'm going back to this template until I can figure out something with Wordpress. I think. Sorry for all the random posts. I'm just tired of my blog being so out of my control. Every time Blogger tweaks the system my blog gets all whacky. I've been having a hell of a time getting another blog set up by using a host. I'm overwhelmed by the ridiculousness of it all. Anyway. I'll figure this out sooner than later. Once I decide what I'm going to do I'll get the links back up and sorted. Permanently I hope.

2 comments:

furiousBall said...

i'm still not seeing the background, so i'd guess the issue is still there, sorry amiga

Steve Malley said...

I see it, I see it.

Or is that just that ninth beer? I'm kinda seeing backgrounds everywhere... ;-)