Monday, August 18, 2008

Knock! Knock! Is this thing on?

Is it just my site or is Blogger screwing with everyone's templates? Half the time I load my page the final layer of my template doesn't load which means that I'm left with dark blue text over a black background. Ooooh, sexy. I also want to thank everyone for understanding my Olympic fixation right now. I'm usually a people pleaser and try to keep regular, on topic, posts up. But right now, I can't tear myself away from the TV long enough to care about blogging. Um yeah. I did see an ad for a Vin Diesel film, but it's gotten almost no promotion so I'm thinking it may suck. Here's the trailer so you can see what you think. I find myself much more intrigued by The Curious Case of Benjamin Button with Brad Pitt. Can't wait for this one to come out.

8 comments:

furiousBall said...

That Brad Pitt movie does look good and I mean that not because I'm hoping to see his ass

SQT said...

Yeah, the ass would just be sugar on top.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Your blog looks weird!

SQT said...

I know Jean Luc. I love this template but Blogger doesn't seem able to handle it lately. I don't know if I should switch it, or wait and see if it fixes itself in a day or so. This template always has problems loading though....

Di Francis said...

okay, can I just ask why the f**k in gymnastics if two people get the same score, they can't get the same metal? I'm so disgusted.

And then . . . I have found the scoring on gymnastics to be incredibly biased and opaque. I'm having a hard time even watching them. I can't enjoy them. It's the same way with ice skating where the same scoring issues crop up.

Gah!

Di

SQT said...

Di

I know! I was watching last night and it's infuriating. I just got done listening to two commentators talking about it and all they could do was basically shake their heads.

Charles Gramlich said...

About half the time I don't seem to be able to see the comment link here.

ShadowFalcon said...

You know Babylon looks odd but I know I'll end up watching it.

I'm sort of liking the blue look though...