Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Feeling better, but could use some ideas

I don't know if this template is going to hold up. But if it doesn't I'll slap it around and then find something much more boring, but reliable. I finally got some templates to download today, but since this started working again, I went back to it like a the desperate creature I am. Too dramatic to say it's the love of my blogging life? But now I am spent. What? You didn't think it was easy being a drama Queen did you? No ideas about sci-fi. In fact, I feel totally out of the loop. Anyone know what's new and exciting? Wanna share?

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm always on the outside curve of what is new. I get new about six months after everyone else has moved on.

Steve Malley said...

I'm on Firefox, and the template's working for me.

What's new? NZ's best Olympics in, like, forever. I never thought I'd be so excited to hear my adopted land's national anthem!