Monday, July 28, 2008

In Keeping With My Dark Knight Obsession....

I found some behind-the-scene videos about "The Dark Knight." I haven't had a chance to watch them all yet, but knowing me, I'll kill a few minutes (hours) watching them. You can find the videos HERE if you're a Dark Knight junkie, like me. And if you're really in the mood for some more Dark Knight, go HERE for a Dark Knight computer game. It'll probably be too simple for all you gamers out there, but it's fun for the kids since it's very easy to play (as my kids will tell you since they refuse to give the computer back to me after I showed them the game....)

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I don't want to see too much before I see the actual movie. You know, I found someone who didn't like the movie. I was amazed. They were the first I heard of who didn't.

ShadowFalcon said...

lol I'm glad we feel the same way about the Dark knight - great midns think alike!

furiousBall said...

i still haven't seen it, but yeah i can't wait to devour information about these characters

Paul-David said...

http://thehowlingcrossroads.blogspot.com/
my scifi