Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I'm in a mood...***Updated***

****New*********************************************** I know you're probably tired of the links. But I am freak when it comes to free stuff. I can't pass up a chance to tell everyone about it.... Author David Louis Edelman has a contest going on in which he's giving away four books, every week for four weeks. The titles are: One copy of the Solaris edition of Infoquake One copy of the Pyr edition of MultiReal One copy of The Solaris Book of New Science Fiction, Volume Two (containing Edelman's story “Mathralon”) One copy of Overlook Press’ new edition of Mervyn Peake’s Titus Alone (containing Edelman's introduction to the book) ****************************************************** And not a blogging mood if you know what I mean. I'm in a funk. I think it's because P'Dub had a contest for a $500 gift certificate this last weekend and I missed it. Oh sure, I wouldn't have won. But dammit, I like to kid myself that I would have had a chance. So I'm going to offer up my normal linkage and hope some of you might have some better luck-- and tell me about it. First, you gotta visit my Book Review Blog, I have two contests listed, both ending on Friday. Then, as always, you've got to visit the Fantasy Book Critic. He has 6 giveaways listed on his left sidebar including, "A Darkness Forged in Fire" by Chris Evans, "The Blood King" by Gail Z. Martin, "Daniel X" by James Patterson, "The Ten Thousand" by Paul Kearney, A set of books by David Webber, "Vicious Circle" and "The Devil You Know" by Mike Carey and "The Tower of Shadows" by Drew Boling. Graeme's Fantasy Book Review has 3 copies of "The Briar King" by Greg Keyes to giveaway. I highly recommend this one... Author Rachel Vincent has several books, by many different authors up on her blog in a contest that ends THURSDAY. The list includes Happy Hour of the Damned by Mark Henry, Shadows on the Soul by Jenna Black, Ashes to Ashes by Jennifer Armintrout, Dark Lies by Vivi Anna, Scions: Insurrection by Patrice Michelle, Dancing with Werewolves by Carole Nelson Douglas. Sci-fi Chick has a copy of "Codespell" by Kelley McCullough. Very cool series. The Book Swede has a copy of "Eternal Vigilance" by Gabrielle Faust up for grabs. That's all I can find for now. I'll keep you posted if I see more though...

3 comments:

furiousBall said...

oh hey, you've got this other blog i've never been to... i'm off to checkity check it out

Steve Malley said...

I stay out of the giveaway contests out of consideration for the postage costs to my wee far-flung island.

Always fun to look at them, though!

Nepharia said...

I've been in a funk before, but going out and killing a few Jedi usually helps. Of course, if you're not into that kind of thing, I'm not sure what to tell you.

But I'm sure there are give-a-ways out there with your name on it. Go find 'em!