Tuesday, July 15, 2008

**Updated**(Joss Whedon's) Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog Act I

**If anyone tried, but couldn't watch this, I replaced the video. The old one was taken down, so I'm not sure how long this will stay up. The sound tracking is off too. But since I still haven't been able to view this on the official site-- it's never working, this will have to do. ** This is Joss Whedon's new baby. I had a teaser trailer up, but finally found the first installment on Youtube so you can watch it here and see what you think.

4 comments:

ThRiNiDiR said...

I'm watching the third season of "How I Met Your Mother" and Neil Patrick Harris is just awesome...can't wait what came out of his collaboration with Whedon...

SQT said...

I like Neil Patrick Harris too. I also love the part at the end of the clip with Nathan Fillion. He looked like he was having fun.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

It's the whole thing? Cool! I saw the trailer a week or so ago, now I've got to watch this.

Steve Malley said...

*chuckle*

'smells like cumin'...

*chuckle*