Friday, July 18, 2008

10 Years......


Today is my 10-year wedding anniversary. Somehow my husband and I have managed to beat the 50% (give or take) divorce rate and hit 10 years.

You want to know why?

Because my husband understands that I don't want to go out of town for my anniversary or do anything that might make it difficult to catch a showing of "The Dark Knight" this weekend.

I got tickets for Saturday morning. That was the earliest we could get babysitting.

I'm so lucky I have a man that understands me.

I can't wait to see "The Dark Knight." Having the release date on my 10-year anniversary must be a sign that I cannot miss this film.

Yeah. That's it.

6 comments:

furiousBall said...

good on you for appreciating the good stuff around you. and i can't wait to see this either

Charles Gramlich said...

LOL. Sounds like you better hang on to this one.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A lot of people are wanying to see this one!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Heh. You and your husband are like my wife and I. I got her into all kinds of sci fi and she made me cooler.

Chris, The Book Swede said...

Can't wait for this :) Never really been a big Batman fan -- until the new films, and I'm loving the look of this one...

And Hellboy 2! How long's that been out! Must. Watch. Now.

Hope you're well :)

Steve Malley said...

*SOOOOOOO* unbelievably jealous!

With the movie, I mean. Not the anniversary. That is, while I'm certain your fellow's a perfectly nice bloke, it was *definitely* the movie to which I was referring.

Is it weird that I said that?

It was weird, wasn't it?

(Sorry, been watching the British version of The Office and the humour has kind of rubbed off...)

Have a great time!