Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oy!....... and a Winner.

I don't know about everyone else, but when I have personal stuff going on, I pretty much can't function anymore. I write about my stuff a little bit on my personal blog but I don't really feel like I should do it here too much. A little self-pity goes a long way and I don't want to wear out my welcome. To make a long story short, my family is crazy. Oh wait. Yours is too? Whew. It's nice to know I'm not alone. Anyway. I feel the need to get back on track. For those of you who have sent books to me-- first, I love you. Second, I haven't forgotten about a single one. I have sent some off to a guest reviewer so I can get to them faster but I will do my darndest to get some reviews up very soon. And the last bit of business is the short story giveaway I have going on. Time to pick a winner..... And the winner of my "Short Story 2" collection is Shaun Duke! Congrats Shaun! Thanks to everyone who entered. I have many more books to giveaway so keep an eye out.

2 comments:

Di Francis said...

Sweeping through to say hi! Totally in sync on the crazy family, crazy life, crazy health. And now back to the regularly scheduled writing before deadline . . . .

Di

Heather said...

Congratulations, Shaun!