Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Little Help

When I switched my template I lost a ton of information. I was so determined to get this template up that I pretty much dumped everything to make it work. Not too bright. So I'm trying to remember the links I had put up. I had all kinds, book review sites, sci-fi sites and personal blogs. I've only put up personal blogs so far but I know I don't have them all. I can remember a lot of sites I need to put up, like i09, Pat's Fantasy Hotlist and Fantasy Book Critic. But I need help fleshing out my links. If anyone here doesn't see their site up, let me know and I'll add it. Plus if you can think of any sci-fi links I should put up, please let me know. Thanks!

8 comments:

DesLily said...

wow! quite a change!! It is pretty though, I hope you get everything back..eventually. Don't forget you had links for authors! (I don't know if you are replacing everything but thought I'd mention it) Good luck with the new template!!

(I can't work wigits to save my life if my old blog ever changes I am sunk!)

John (Grasping for the Wind) said...

Here's mine:

http://otter.covblogs.com

Grasping for the Wind

Charles Gramlich said...

Well you can reconstruct the links. This sure is a lovely template.

Neth said...

well, you sure don't want to leave out Neth Space :)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'm all present!

Avery DeBow said...

What a great format for your blog; I felt drawn in as soon as the page loaded. Like candy land without the calories. Very nice.

ThRiNiDiR said...

wow indeed! beautiful template.

realms of speculative fiction (http://sf-fantasy-books.blogspot.com)

Scotty said...

Love the new look, SQT.

Here's a site that you and some of your readers might find interesting...

Starship Dimensions