Monday, March 31, 2008

Science and Fiction

Dear Blog

When I started you about a year and half ago, I gave you a theme. I gave you a title and called you Fantasy and Sci-fi Lovin' and I've tried to stay true to you-- to the best of my ability.

But I had something of an epiphany today. At the gym.

Science fiction occurs in real life. Yep, it surely does. I know the "fiction" in the title would make it seem impossible, but I'm telling you, I see science and fiction together every single day I go to the gym.

Exhibit #1

Don't get me wrong. I totally admire the dedication it takes to get this physique. And maybe I'm a tad cynical, but I just don't see this body happening on a woman without some serious scientific intervention. Now, I don't know who this woman is, and I don't want to accuse her of using steroids if she hasn't in fact used them. But something tells me her voice is a tad husky.


Exhibit #2

This is another sort of science fiction I also see everyday at the gym. This woman is also apparently a famous female body builder, though I chose to focus on other....er....assets. I think it's safe to say that without the intervention of current medical advances, this woman's rather impressive rack wouldn't otherwise be possible-- not to mention gravity defying.






Exhibit #3

Oh jeez, I apologise for this. I really do. Some works of science fiction should remain a mystery. I promise, dear blog, to go back to my regular subjects tomorrow and leave the real world out of it. *shudder*


6 comments:

Stewart Sternberg said...

Thank you for the women. I great way to entice me back. As for the image of Carrot Top...well, let's just say that I won't be servicing the missus for quite some time.

SQT said...

Good to have you back Stu. I'll put muscular women up way more often if it'll entice you to visit.

Sorry about the Carrot Top thing....

furiousBall said...

carrot top is disturbing

Jean-Luc Picard said...

That last done dazed me a little.

Asara Dragoness said...

Oh snap.

Poor Carrot Top, lol!!!

Baron said...

The first woman is Joanna Thomas.
And
Carrot Top is cool offstage