Sunday, February 17, 2008

Winner! Tickets to see The Signal on February 22nd

Today is the day I promised I'd pick the winner for ticket to the premier of The Signal. I did the old pull-a-name-from-a-hat trick and came up with Jhianna! Congratulations Jhianna. Send me your snail mail address and I will make sure the tickets get sent off to you asap. Thanks to everyone that entered. With any luck, I'll be able to come up with some other good stuff in the near future. In the meantime, Fantasy Debut has copies of David Keck's "In the Eye of Heaven" and "In a Time of Treason" up for giveaway. And Pat's Fantasy Hotlist has 5 copies of Raymond Feist's "Wrath of a Mad God" up for grabs.

2 comments:

furiousBall said...

drats! oh well, congrats Jhianna

SQT said...

Sorry I don't have more to go around FB....