Monday, February 04, 2008

Trivia Question

I got an email from a reader who was hoping to track down an animated movie that came out several years ago. I don't know the answer to the question, but I thought maybe someone who frequents this blog might remember it. The description I received is this: Way back when I was a kid there was a cartoon movie that came out around the same time the hobbit movie came out...it was kinda strange ..it used multiple film formatting like the kind used in heavy metal...I think it used British animators and it had a villain that was half human with his arms as exposed bone. The story line was about a villain that was getting weapons and soldiers from several time eras and was going to take over the world.... Any ideas????

4 comments:

Stewart Sternberg said...

Ralph Bakshi did this animated film. It's called Wizards. He did it about the time he did his "Lord of the Rings" film. He only did the first part, never the second promised.

SQT said...

Well, that was easy....

Aaron M. Wilson said...

Wizards (1977)

Starring: Bob Holt, Jesse Welles Director: Ralph Bakshi Rating


Crap, I'm late.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Well done in finding it!