Thursday, February 14, 2008

Please Bear With Me a Bit

I don't know how many of you have had problems loading my blog page, but it has been awful lately. I think the problem is because I use blogrolling. I took it off one of my blog pages and that one seems to be less frozen. Because I have tons of blogs linked here switching the blogroll back to old format is going to be tedious. If you see the blogroll down (as you're looking to see if your blog is linked) don't freak out if it's down. I'm going to try to clean up the page so it loads better and faster. Btw, this sucks for me. While my blogroll is down, I can't just click on my handy-dandy links to visit my favorite blogs. Ugh!

4 comments:

furiousBall said...

i highly recommend using google reader, it's how i keep all my daily reads straight :)

also, feel free to ping me with any techie questions, i'd be happy to help

Franki said...

blogrolling was acting weird for me too.

stoopid blogrolling.

Avery said...

Haven't had a problem, but thanks for the heads up.

Hey, look, ma! I commented. ;)

Fab said...

I've had several problems opening your blogpage - but I didn't know it could have been linked to the blogrolling. Now I understand why sometimes it takes forever...