Sunday, January 06, 2008

Rogue Angel Goes Graphic--Anyone Wan't to Check it Out?

I don't know how many people who check out this blog like to read graphic novels, but I've gotten some cool emails from IDW Publishing about the Rogue Angel series and its new graphic novel interpretation.

San Diego, CA (December 7, 2007)—Starting in February, explosive pulp adventure takes on a whole new meaning when IDW Publishing and Gold Eagle Books (www.readgoldeagle.blogspot.com/) release the first issue of their newly formed publishing partnership—Rogue Angel: Teller of Tall Tales, an original comic book tale featuring Gold Eagle’s bestselling prose heroine, Annja Creed, the daring archeologist and modern heir to Joan of Arc’s mystical sword. And the action and adventure will pick up even more steam in April with the release of Don Pendleton’s The Executioner: The Devil’s Tools #1, featuring the immensely popular and long-running action hero, Mack Bolan.
Read the rest of the article HERE.

I haven't read any of the books yet, so they're going to send me a couple. But in the meantime, they have sent me some PDF files of the graphic novels.

I'm intrigued but I wouldn't mind some extra feedback. If anyone is interested in checking out the Rogue Angel graphic novels, let me know and I'll forward the files to you. I'd especially like it if someone who really likes graphic novels would look at them at maybe give an advanced review of the book. I don't know for sure, but I could probably get myself a hard copy of it as soon as it's released and pass it on to whomever does the advanced review for me.

Let me know if you're interested.

4 comments:

Arrakis said...

hi, i am interested in checking out those files. I like graphic novels like 300 and dark horse Clone Wars series. I havent read the rogue angel books --here in mexico are hard to find most of sci fi books, at least in my city-- but the upcoming graphic novel sounds very good.

scifi_ymas@hotmail.com

SQT said...

Cool, I'll send it right over.

pussreboots said...

Sounds interesting. I'm hoping to read more graphic novels this year.

Charles Gramlich said...

I've never read many graphic novels but I've been hearing of some lately that sound worth a try. This might be one of them.