Saturday, January 12, 2008

Please Don't Suck, Please Don't Suck...

The Sarah Connor Chronicles premiers tonight and People magazine kind of gave it a "meh" review. Damn. They don't like sci-fi at People anyway, do they? I'm sick of repeats and I want this show to be good darn it. However, I am soooooo excited that Christian Bale has signed on to play John Connor in the 4th installment of the Terminator series. I'd be screaming on the inside but McG (the director who did the gawdawful Charlies Angel movies) is supposed to direct. I don't know what to think.

7 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Wait a minute, wait a minute, are you saying that People took time out from covering Princes William and Harry, Britney Spears, and Madonna to review a TV show?

Doug Elfman, the TV critic from the Chicago Sun Times gives at good review. Generally, I trust his critiques, though he spends a lot of time talking about how great he thinks family guy is.

furiousBall said...

i'm stoked for this too, i'm with you, please don't suck

Fab said...

I looooooooove Christopher Bale! He'd be great!

And the reviews like in People... don't always go by the reviews, I don't trust them - so try not to read them.

You are lucky with the premiere. God knows how long I'll have to wait for it here!!!

Avery DeBow said...

That figures; I missed it. I thought it premiered next week.

Was it bad?

SQT said...

I'm in California so it hasn't aired here yet. I let you know...

SolShine7 said...

I missed the first 15 minutes of it and although it wasn't stellar or anything, it didn't bomb. The show has potential and I'm going to stick with it.

SQT said...

I ended up thinking it was better than the review would have led me to believe, but yeah, it isn't great yet. It's not like when I first watched BSG and was like, wow! But I'll definitely watch a few more episodes and see if it builds some more momentum.