Monday, December 03, 2007

Will the real nerd girls please stand up, please stand up, please STAND up!

This parody of a nerd girl dating line is hilarious. 1-900-NERD-GIRL I've kinda been on an Underworld marathon for the past few days, I own all but two seasons of Smallville (plus some other sci-fi shows) and I actually played little men with a guy friend when he showed me his extensive Dragonball action figure collection. But I don't dress up in silly costumes. Does that make me a real-life nerd girl??? And if so, will all my fellow nerd girls please stand up?

7 comments:

furiousBall said...

next to 1-900-MIX-ALOT, this is the greatest 1-900 number ever

SolShine7 said...

hehe.

SQT said...

Oh, this would be so popular if it was real. I could just see Kevin Smith going off on this too. Funny stuff.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That's like my wife right there.

Well, after I got through nerding her up at least.

Charles Gramlich said...

You mean girls like this don't really exist? I think my Lana is a bit of a Nerd girl.

Kate S said...

Oh, so funny. Thanks for sharing.

SolShine7 said...

You're welcome!