Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Movie Premier Tickets to "I Am Legend" at Madison Square Garden Up For Grabs!

Okay, this is kind of short notice, but I was just told that I could offer 2 tickets (1 ticket admits 2 people) to the premier of "I Am Legend" at Madison Square Garden in New York on December 11th! Isn't that great?! I'm in California and I can't go but this is a great opportunity for all you New Yorkers (or those willing/able to travel to New York on short notice...) to glam it up for an evening and maybe meet a few movie stars. To enter, send me an email with your name and address so I can pick a winner by Friday before 1:00 Eastern Time (that way the tickets can get to the winners on time) and I'll randomly draw names and announce the winners on Friday December 7th. *NOTE- It's really important that I get contact info by tomorrow morning so the tickets can go out on time. I am going to pick the winners early since so many people don't want to leave their address prior to winning the contest. If I don't receive addresses promptly, I will pass the ticket(s) on to someone else. GOOD LUCK!

10 comments:

Omni said...

Hi!! In your post of March 28, 2007, you used my poem "Bloggers' Night Before Christmas "; I'm happy to have people post it, but I'd appreciate it if you'd please credit me as the author and add a link to where it appears on my blog

Here it is

to your post.

Thanks!! :-)

PS I like your blog-we enjoy alot of the same stuff.

SQT said...

Wow, that's kind of a strange comment. I put that post up almost a year ago and I credited the person who sent it to me. That's such a hard thing to attribute to a particular person because it's all over the net, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't assume a random commenter is the actual author. Sorry.

Lee said...

What's the date of the premier?

furiousBall said...

I loves me some post apocalyptic movie and this one looks decent.

SQT said...

December 11th. I can't believe it didn't put that in the post...

Charles Gramlich said...

Hum, that would be nice but it's a long drive to New York from Louisiana.

Omni said...

"That's such a hard thing to attribute to a particular person because it's all over the net, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't assume a random commenter is the actual author"

Luckily, you don't need to "assume" anything: If you do a search for this poem (try using one of the lines as a search term), you'll find that it appears in exactly THREE places online; your blog, my blog, and a MySpace blog where he attributes it to me. (Some search terms will inexplicably just show me and ONE of your 2 other blogs.)

I spent a good deal of time on that poem, and would appreciate being credited for it. Thanks!! :-)

SQT said...

Fair enough Omni. How about this: It's almost Christmas, so I'll re-post the poem (sooner than later) and give you credit?

Omni said...

That's even better-thanks!! If you could use a link to my actual post, so that masochists, I mean interested readers, lol, can see my babblings about the poem, that'd be great!! :-)

ShadowFalcon said...

Ohhh really looking forward to this, I loved the Omega Man