Thursday, November 22, 2007

News

Hello all. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday. I'm busy busy busy. I'm going to be moving over the next couple of days and part of the move involves my Internet access. The company I'm using now doesn't service the area I'm moving to so my email address will change. I have a Gmail address that I am using right now, posted right below my avatar. I won't be able to post for at least a few days-- not that I think it'll matter much right now since it seems so many people are on vacation for Thanksgiving weekend. Anyway, wish me luck on a smooth move! And I'll let you all know when I'm back.

10 comments:

DesLily said...

good luck!.. let the men carry the heavy stuff!! (like boxes and boxes of books! heh)

Carl V. said...

I wish you all blessings and luck on your move. Though it has been 6years since my last move, I still remember the hassle of it all. I hope it is a fun time for you and the start of new adventures.

Charles Gramlich said...

Good luck with the move.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good luck in your move.

texasboyblue said...

Ah, the incomparable joys of moving to a new domicile. ARRRRGGGH!

If you can, take it slow and easy, stop often to skarf pizza and beer, put everything away exactly where it will live forever ---yeah right.

May your new home be blessed with happiness and laughter, may your gardens always bloom with only the things you've planted, and above all, may you soon forget how fun the actual moving process was. Good luck and godspeed.

Fab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fab said...

Hope your move will be smooth and don't forget to buy pizza for the helpers! (And if there aren't any who come and help with the move - you should have posted! Plenty here to give a hand I bet.)

Charles Gramlich said...

Btw, I got "The Cipher" in the mail. Thanks again.

The Curmudgeon said...

Best of luck with the move. I always think that unpacking is the hardest part... what did you think?

SQT said...

Thanks for all the happy thoughts everyone, I'm sure it helped in a karmic sort of way. Don't you think it would?

Charles

I'm so glad you got the book. I hope you like it.

Curmudgeon

I think the lifting is the worst part. That, and going up and down the stairs a bazillion times.