Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Alive.......barely

Well, we've finished moving, sort of. That is, we've moved our stuff from one place to the next and have the TV, computer and phone hooked-up. We have not, however, unpacked. Need I mention that I am glad I didn't attempt NaNoWriMo? Ugh. I promise to think sci-fi-like thoughts tomorrow. The good news is that Aaron over at The Soulless Machine Review did a book review for me on my book review blog. AND Shaun from The World in the Satin Bag has a couple of reviews up as well. CHECK THEM OUT!

5 comments:

S.M.D. said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving :). More reviews to come from me in the next few weeks :).

Di Francis said...

Happy new house! Are you still in Roseville? BTW, I'm going to be out there soon. I'll be doing a signing at Borders on Douglas on January 3. I'd love to meet you in person.

Di

Charles Gramlich said...

Congrats on getting at least part of the move out of the way. Quick on the computer hook up. Last time I moved it took three weeks to get back on the net

SQT said...

Shaun

Great! I look forward to them.

Di

Oooooh, I will be there! I live in Rocklin now so I'm only about 10 minutes from that Borders.

Charles

3 weeks? I think I'd go into heavy withdrawls. Our Internet service is awesome out here. They got us hooked up the first workday after we moved in.

DesLily said...

WElcome back to something you don't have to unpack and put away!!

Hope you managed to have a good Thanksgiving in there somewhere...