Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thanks!

Thanks for understanding my flightiness right now. Things are looking good. The house was inspected today and the inspectors said they rarely see a house that's so clean. The appraisal came in $90k above our purchase price and the lender said everything looks good to go. We've been very lucky. I must have some good karma stored up somewhere. I actually had a sci-fi related post to put up today but my husband (who could be described as "high maintenance") was freaking out a little bit over the whole housing purchase thing, (understandably) and commandeered the computer, leaving me very little time to put up a post. Erm. So how about "Reaper?" I love that show.

6 comments:

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Wow, quite a profit margin! Congrats!

... As for Reaper, it's cute. But nothing substantial enough for me to keep watching.

SQT said...

Really? I like it so much more now than before. The devil is starting to show that he is actually THE devil.

Avery DeBow said...

$90K under? Well, that just puts the icing on the cake, doesn't it? No need to stare into space anymore. You can tap dance all the way into your new house.

I haven't seen reaper, yet. I've heard good things, but keep missing it for some reason. One's probably that I don't even know what day it comes on.

Charles Gramlich said...

Good stuff on the house. I haven't seen "Reaper" yet

Kate S said...

Hey, congratulations! I hope it all goes well for you.

Alex said...

Missy Peregrym makes me feel all funny in the pants.