Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm One Year Old Today

Funny, I feel much older. But the calendar doesn't lie, it's been one year since I wrote my first post on this here blog. So in the interest of reminiscing, and not having to come up with a new post, here are links to some of my favorite posts of the last year. Sid and Marty Krofft Made Me What I Am Today The Ultimate Science Fiction Family Animate Me Baby Good Ideas Gone Wrong Superman Can't Have Sex (written by Stewart Sternberg) Mary Sue (written by Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator) The Devil You Say (Stewart Sternberg) Heresies-U-Like (Hey There Skippy-- now known as Dan O'Connor) The Future's So Bright I.....Oh Wait.... There. That should keep you busy. And to all the lurkers. Leave a comment. Just this once. Let me know the last year hasn't been a waste of time.

16 comments:

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Happy Birthday to your blog!

DesLily said...

happy happy one year blog!! Time flies doesn't it?! lol

I'm coming up on year two in October!

Robert said...

Wow, congratulations!!! You're blog is twice as old as mine :)

Avery DeBow said...

You've done an amazing amount of work in one year. I thought this blog had been around a lot longer than that. You should be proud.

Jhianna said...

Happy One Year!

Katie said...

Congrats on one year! That's fantastic. Did you know most blogs don't last as long as you have? Good luck with the next year! :)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Happy First Blogaversary!

weenie said...

Happy Blog Birthday!

Kate S said...

Happy anniversary. :) I like this place.

SQT said...

Angela

Thanks!

Deslily

It goes by fast doesn't it?

Robert

Wow! You've sure done a lot in a short period of time.

Avery

You should never tell a lady that she seems older than she is. ;)

Jhianna

Thank you!

Katie

I didn't know that. I guess a lot of us have very short attention spans.

Jean-Luc

Thanks!

Weenie

Good to see you.

Kate

Good, I like having you around.

My Reflecting Pool said...

I am so happy sid and marty croft made you what you are. I like you. And A big CONGRATULATIONS for making it the big 1 year!

Matt said...

Hey good lookin', you don't look a day over 2 months. Did I mention I like my blogs young?

I guess I'm not exactly a lurker here, but I'll always be coming back here for more.

And those are some great posts you have up!

Jeff said...

I lurked, I saw, I commented. Happy Anniversary!

Factor 10 said...

Happy Blogiversary!?

Fab said...

Many congrats! You have such an interesting blog, I wish it an other year to go! And many more...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Yay, happy one year!