Monday, August 27, 2007

Me Me Me Meme....

Sfgirl tagged me with a meme and for once, I didn't procrastinate too much and got it done. I've posted it on my Spare Parts blog because I'm going to try to keep my personal posts separate from my fantasy/sci-fi posts from now on. So if you like meme's-- head on over. Oh, and I need to throw in one more quick link. If any of you have been following the hoopla on J.J. Abrams forthcoming movie 1-18-08, you might already know that I have an old post that's still getting comments everyday on this topic. It's up to 81 comments-- and this is on a subject no one knows anything about. The link is HERE if anyone is curious. As an added note, I stopped allowing anonymous comments on the blog due solely to that post. It's too easy to be insulting when you can hide behind the cloak of anonymity and it's surprising how emotional people can get while giving an opinion on what a movie might be about!

6 comments:

Stewart Sternberg said...

I agree SQT, no anonymous posts. Just wanted to let you know I'm putting World of Warcraft aside...maybe I can become more of a presence around here again. Maybe I can be the SQT's FANTASY AND SCIFI LOVIN BLOG's Resident gaming expert!

SQT said...

Do you think it would be worth putting another page up for games? Or maybe just put a post on the main site once in awhile? I have no knowledge of games at all!

Avery DeBow said...

Somehow I missed that entire post about the movie the first time around. I had to go watch the trailer to see what the hoopla was about. I only read about forty of the comments before giving up, though; that much aggravated speculation makes my head hurt. I'd rather wait and let J.J. tell me what the movie is about later.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A game page would be interesting.

Stewart Sternberg said...

I think there is an interest in games...games of all forms. Of course we're talking SCIENCE FICTION and FANTASY but good god...the money to be had in the gaming industry.

SQT said...

I could easily set up a game page, but I really couldn't post on the subject...