Friday, June 01, 2007

Not So Cranky After All.....

Stewart Sternberg, a regular contributor on this here blog, has decided to change his curmudgeonly ways. Well, that's if you believe he was a curmudgeon to begin with... Anyway, he is asking for our help in raising money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association and has posted a link here for donations. To be honest, I can't donate a whole lot, but I am going to send in my humble contribution and hope that some of my readers can do the same so that Stewart can make his goal. If any one else is feeling particularly motivated, please add a post to your blog and spread the word. And for all you cranky butts who don't want to donate, remember that good karma will come your way. I won two books and a t-shirt recently and now I'm giving back. It's cyclical you see....

2 comments:

Stewart Sternberg said...

YOU ROCK, SQT!!!! I don't know if this is really a changing of the curmudgeon, but it's a step in the right direction.

I usually only give to animal charities and cancer research...and having worked in the social services field, I've done a lot with foster kids...but every so often, I step outside and do something extra.

Please, readers of this site can donate just a little, help me out.
Thanks for even reading. Peace.

SQT said...

No problem Stu.

We tend to get into a rut on charities too. My husband has a client that hosts an event every year for the local adoption home and we usually "buy" a table at the event. But we don't regularly give to other charities so it's nice to do something extra once in a while.