Thursday, May 17, 2007

Some Good Contests

Carl over at Stainless Steel Droppings is giving away a bunch of stuff. If you're a particular fan of Neil Gaiman, then you should definitely check it out. Pat at Pat's Fantasy Hotlist has posted a contest from Orbit publishers (sorry U.S. residents only) and the prize is a book a month for a year. Yep, I'm entering that one for sure. The Ridiculous Book Store has some books to win. Good luck. If anyone comes across any other contests let me know and I'll post them here.

5 comments:

Carl V. said...

Thanks for the mention! Stay tuned as well because I will be doing some book giveaways for Colleen Gleason's new book and some others in the coming months that will be open to anyone and easy to get...they will be 'comment and potentially win' contests, nothing more.

SQT said...

No problem Carl. I'm a fan of free stuff. :)

Patrick said...

Just wanted to say that this is not one of "my" giveaways. I'm just pimping Orbit's contest because I like them!;-) So I have no control over the "US residents only" rule.

As for my upcoming giveaways, the next couple of weeks will see the new Hobb, among others, up for grabs!:-)

SQT said...

Hey, thanks for checking in Patrick. I'll correct the post to reflect that it's Orbit's contest.

Fab said...

Have you seen what goodies you can win of Gaiman? I've never been good at book review, better get good quickly!