Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Karma

The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny Or, what goes around comes around. I've been experiencing good Karma this week. First I won a set of books from Pat's Fantasy Hotlist; and as if that wasn't good enough, I won a very cool T-shirt from Carl over at Stainless Steel Droppings. I wonder what I did to deserve all this good fortune? Maybe I'm superstitious, but I do believe in Karma. So I'm wondering, what good deed should I do in return? Or does being on the receiving end of good Karma mean that I have already done my good deed? Maybe I'm over thinking this. But I am thankful for gifts like this. So thank you Carl and thank you Pat. It is much appreciated.

11 comments:

Fab said...

I'm not really religious, but I do believe in karma. Whenever something goes wrong, I believe it is karma putting me straight. Bad karma. I believe it runs in my family.

But after seeing 'My name is Earl', I think sometimes I should be careful when blaming things on karma.

Hey there, Skippy said...

as your good deed in return, you should, ooooh, i don't know - send me a million dollars in used bills?

Fab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fab said...

Skippy, I wonder how your next life will turn out if I do that.

I'm naive, but don't exagerate!

(By the way, where should I wire it to?)

SQT said...

Skippy

I so wish I could.

Hey there, Skippy said...

please wire any monies to:

The Grand Editorial Committee
Hey there, Skippy
Hey there, Skippy HQ,
Bulaweyo,
Zimbabwe

thanks.

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

to me it is repayment for something good you have done already!

enjoy!

smiles, bee

avery said...

I'm with the Empress. This is the reaping of what you've sown. Just keep on doing the good, and you'll keep on getting it.

Stewart Sternberg said...

Okay...okay...this karma thing is freaky. Yeah, what should you do next? I want an xbox. Not a new one, not a 360, but a refurbished or used regular old xbox. Hey...any of you out there in need of little mojo...just send me an email and I'll give you the address where to send it.

And I'm serious.

SQT said...

I promise Stu, if I get my hands on one.....

The thing is, we don't even have one, and my husband loves games. I'd have to sneak it past him somehow.

I'm not sure I need that much good Karma. ;)

Peter P said...

I was told that for karmic insight, you should pay attention to your moon sign.