Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Heroes News

I got a very nice email today from a representative over at NBC regarding the TV show Heroes. I'm going to just copy the email and post it here-- it's much easier that way. :) Only 19 days til Heroes’ new episodes start airing, and the suspense of all the cliffhangers set up in “Parasites” finally ends. Until then, I wanted to point you and your readers towards the first part of a preview of Episode 19, hosted at NBC’s Heroes MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/heroesofficial The second part of the clip is on ItsTimeToSaveTheWorld.com, along with a contest your readers can enter to win a trip to LA and a Heroes set tour. Both the first and second clips are scheduled to go live at midnight pacific time tonight. You’ve probably heard about this already, but the auction for the original artwork in Heroes ends Wednesday at midnight PST. The site is here: www.nbc.com/heroes/auction ((I don't know if this link will work-- I tried it and it comes up "page not found")) And if you or any of your readers missed the first 18 episodes, they’re all available for free on NBC’s site, but only temporarily—after Chapter 19 airs, the site will only have the current week’s episode. Here’s the URL for the episodes: http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episodes/heroes.shtml Very nice! I can go back and catch up on all the early episodes.

6 comments:

Angela/SciFiChick said...

I got that email too.. Almost forgot to post it..

SolShine7 said...

I got it too. I wasn't going to post it until I saw that you and Angela posted it too. I thought it was fake at first.

Alex said...

Why do television execs. consistently deny reality? Don't they understand that an hour after an episode of their show airs, 5 million people have copies of it on peer to peer networks all over the world?

If I want to catch up on Heroes, I'll download it via (the much faster) torrent.

Peter P said...

If I want to catch up on Heroes, I'll download it via (the much faster) torrent.

Are you admitting to less-than-legal behavior? ;)

SQT said...

*sniff* I don't feel special anymore. ;)

Alex said...

It's not illegal to download copyrighted material in Canada; only to upload it.

Neener.