Sunday, March 04, 2007

I Love This!

You scored as Zoe Alleyne Washburne. The Soldier. You are the second in command, and that is fine. You like a chain of command, but only when the one in charge has earnt your respect. Those who earn your love or loyalty will find no one better to guard their back.

Zoe Alleyne Washburne


Kaylee (Kaywinnet Lee) Frye


Inara Serra


Simon Tam


Jayne Cobb


Capt. Mal Reynolds


Shepherd Derrial Book


The Operative


River Tam


Hoban 'Wash' Washburne

Which Serenity character are you? created with


Peter P said...

As expected, my wife is Kaylee. Let's not talk about who I am.

Hey there, Skippy said...

Oh, good Lord... I'm the Operative.

ShadowFalcon said...

Oh no I'm 70% Zoe (who rocks) but 69% The Operative!!!

Peter P said...

The Operative is at least semi-cool.

astrid said...

I'm Inara. Not too surprising, though I was kinda hoping I'd be Simon.

Peter P said...

I am Inara too. What the hell?

SQT said...

I'm guessing it just means you like the finer things in life Peter.

Peter P said...

I'm guessing it just means you like the finer things in life Peter.


Jean-Luc Picard said...

She'd be good as my second in command.

HARM said...

Cool - I came up as Capt. Mal. However, almost came up as a tie with the Operative, which is not-so-good.

astrid said...

Don't worry, these questions aren't gendered. Besides, Inara is also a priestess. And I bet she eats meat all the time.

I would have liked to be Simon or a combination of Simon, Jayne and Wash.

Alex said...

Three way tie! I had to answer a tie-breaker to come up with Mal.

Capt. Mal Reynolds 69%
River Tam 69%
The Operative 69%

I wasn't strongly any one character, though. Interesting...

Asara said...

Yaaaay, I got Kaylee! :)
and the runner-up was River Tam. Kaylee was my favorite character in the movie, too. Good quiz, SQT, thanks!

Angela/SciFiChick said...

QuizFarm is blocked at work. LOL

Avery DeBow said...

I'm Mal at 69%, with River following closely at 67%.

Peter P said...

Our older cat (pretty much my cat) is also Inara. Hmm...